This Toolkit is for use by Vermont colleges, universities, community coalitions and other interested stakeholders on the path toward tobacco-free or smoke-free campus policies.
Use our Contact page to request one free hard copy in the mail.
- Introduction: Policies Protect Public Health of Campus
- Policy Work: A Primer
- In the Beginning: A Flow Chart to Illustrate Initial Decision-Making
- Working on Campus: Challenges & Strategies for Momentum
- Common Concerns & Framing the Conversation
- Advocating for Policy Change: A Quick Guide
- Types of Policies: Enforcement & Considerations
- Student Involvement: Guidelines for Success
- Cessation Resources: For Success, Offer Variety
- Secondhand Smoke: Facts
- Additional Resources & Publication Information